My love Hiro

lunes, 15 de junio de 2009
Entrada recuperada de Ikirutales.blogspot.com uno de mis anteriores blogs.
----
My love Hiro
Do you remember the sky, 
in which we were in the habit of getting lost,
when, we were spreading in the shore of the river, 
to imagining the dreams and desires that we had?
Now that the cancer has got carried away you of my side, 
and, between his claws and you it has gone up to your sepulcher,
In this moment, 
my life, my heart is broken.
But, now, you are the sky,
my sky.
Nonetheless I decide to live, 
to continue looking forward, 
always at the sky and remembering, 
that, if the sky is cleared Hiro it is satisfied, 
if the sky is sunny Hiro is blushes, 
if it rains Hiro crying,
 if it is by night Hiro embraces me...
Do you remember the sky, 
in which we were in the habit of getting lost, eh, Hiro?
Now you are this sky,
The sky of love.  Ikiru-chan © 2008 Based on Koizora (Sky love)
Si alguien descubre una falta ortografica en el poema, agradecería, que me lo dijese en un comentario o mensaje al e-mail, ya que sé que mi ingles no es muy bueno.

0 comentarios:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Vi veri Veniversum vivus vici

Follow me (8)

アクセスカウンター
セフレメル友ライブチャットガールズ出会い 無料テレクラ・ツーショット
Gracias por la visita ^^

You don't understand me?

Photobucket